Complete list of THSS clubs and teams:
THSS offers a wide variety of noon hour activities for all grades. These activities are led for students by a Student Intramural leadership class. Every year we have: volleyball, basketball, indoor soccer, badminton, dodgeball … and more.
In addition to the excellent academic opportunities that are offered to THSS students, we are proud of our extra-curricular program and encourage all students to become actively involved in this aspect of school life. These activities provide a wonderful way to make new friends, learn new skills, and become involved in our school. The following are some of the activities we provide:
In addition to our many sports teams, there are other opportunities for you to get involved in the school. Why not consider signing up for one of the following activities?
- Student Leadership – Mr. Frend
- Student Council – Ms. Preddy, Ms. Tsang, Ms. Jennings, Mr. Connolly and Mr. McCafferty
- Eco Action Mrs. van der Pauw
- PE Leadership – Mrs. Coghill
- District Student Advisory Committee
- FSO- Fruit Salad Organization – Focusing on Respect and Tolerance – contact Mr. Dmitrieff and Mr. McCafferty
- RAK – Random Act of Kindness – Ms. Messner
- Volunteer (visit our Career Centre) or contact Mr. S. Wiens
- Weight Room/Fitness Club – PE Staff
- Fly Fishing club – teacher contact Mr. S. Hussey
See also what we offer in Athletics