We do not publish a specific list of school supplies, however students should have the following:
- Pens, pencils, and pencil crayons
- A binder or two. Teacher will make suggestions for organization, which may differ from pod to pod.
- A scientific calculator (or Smart phone app)
- Two locks (one for primary locker and the other for PE). We recommend the purchase of school locks as they are more reliable ($6.00 for a new lock, $3.00 for a used lock).
- A small USB drive is useful if a laptop or tablet is not a part of your learning tools
- PE Strip – teacher will share that information
- Elective supplies, ie. art and technology, will vary over the school year.