Prom and Dry Grad timelines
(Dinner & Dance)
Friday, May 15, 2020
Swaneset Bay Resort and Country Club
16651 Rannie Road, Pitt Meadows
4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. – Grads & guests arrive (cars/limos must drop and go)
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. – Parent dance & pictures. Open dance floor for parents who wish to have a dance with their grad. Pictures can be taken in designated areas ( please stay off the greens).
- 5:30 – 6:00 p.m. – Speeches
- 6:00 p.m. – Parents depart
- 6:30 p.m. – Dinner
- 7:30 p.m. – Speeches
- 8:00 – 11:00 p.m. – Dance
- 11:00 – Grads leave to attend Dry Grad
Please note, parents do not stay for dinner. Please do not bring siblings or extended family to this event as space is limited.
Friday, May 15, 2020
Pitt Meadows Secondary School
Grads arrive between 11:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
Doors locked at 11:30 p.m.
Celebration concludes 5:30 – 6 a.m. (approx.)
- 11:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. – Grads & guests arrive at PMSS.
- 11:30 p.m. – Doors locked. There are not “In & Out” privileges.
- 11:30 p.m. – 3:00 a.m. – Games, activities and food provided.
- 3:00 a.m. – 5:00 a.m. – Hypnotist
- 5:00 a.m. – Prize draws
*All events on this day are in accordance with the School Code of Conduct. In order to meet these guidelines, parents and students must consider all things consumed prior to this event. Students who do not follow the Code of Conduct, will be asked to leave.
Any guest invited to the Prom and/or Dry Grad festivities must receive official written approval from PMSS Administration. Students who would like to bring a guest can pick up a Guest Application Form from the office, available on March 6th. Please fill out the application and return it to the office by May 8th. Mrs. Schwarz must approve all guests before tickets can be purchased. Guest ticket prices will be announced closer to the events for both Prom and Dry Grad. The approved Guest application is required at the time tickets are purchased.
Both students and guests should note that all school rules apply at both events. Students and guests are advised that use of alcohol or drugs before or during these events will result in removal from the festivities and ticket costs will NOT be refunded.