The Parent Advisory Committee would like to extend an invitation to parents/guardians to attend our PAC meetings. We encourage you to stay involved in your student’s education, and being a part of our meetings is one way to do so.
All parents are members of the PAC and are welcome to attend. Each meeting we strive to have a guest speaker, generally one of our teachers, who shares information about their faculty. Often, PMSS staff members, present information about their programs and/or departments, the administration brings the PAC up to date with what’s going on at the school, and the PAC discusses other matters which support the school and students.
What you need to know:
- NO fundraising!
- NO committees!
- You will be informed about the happenings in and around the school by our administration who attends each meeting.
- You will hear from the teachers about what is happening in the various faculties; i.e. what’s new in math or what the requirements are for graduation.
- You will learn about the role you can play in your teen’s high school experience.
- You will hear about happenings in the community that may affect your student
The first meeting for this school year will be held Monday, September 16 at 7 pm in the school library.
Meetings are held on Mondays on the following dates:
- October 7, 2019
- November 4 or 18, 2019 (allocations vote)
- January 13, 2020
- April 6, 2020
- May 18, 2020 (elections)
If you have never been to one of our informal and often entertaining meetings we encourage you to attend.