- Next Parent Grad Committee Meeting: Tuesday, October 24, 2023, 7:00 p.m. at the school
- May 24, 2024 – PMSS Grad Dinner/Dance @ Swaneset Bay Resort and Country Club
- May 24/25, 2024 – PMSS Dry Grad
- June 25, 2024 – PMSS Valedictory Ceremony @ Pacific Academy
- Grad Fundraisers (ORDER INFO on the Parent Portal):
- Tru-Earth Cleaning Products – When you order a product, 20% of the total sales value will come back to the school. You can feel good knowing you are helping our Grads , and purchasing products that help save the environment. Here is the link: http://tru-earth.sjv.io/PMSS
- Meridian Meats Gift Cards: We have organized a Meridian Gift Card sale as a fundraiser for our various PMSS clubs, teams, trips, our scholarship fund AND GRAD. Thirty percent of the proceeds come back directly to the school then on to the specific group you wish to support. The Meridian Meat gift cards are available in $20 and $100 denominations. The online gift cards do not expire and are valid for online purchases only. You have the option to pick up your food order from the Meridian Meat location of your choice; or, they will deliver for a $5 fee. We ask you to amalgamate and streamline your sales as much as possible rather than trying to submit each sale separately (to make things easier for our accounting clerk). In other words, if your friends and family buy $300 worth of gift cards, you collect the money from them and then submit one order on the portal. Students are welcome to come and pick-up a paper ledger and order form from Mme Simard in the library if that is easier for you (as opposed to ordering through the parent portal). All paper order forms, and online orders must be submitted by Wednesday, October 11, 2023. It takes approximately two weeks for the gift cards to arrive so we plan to have all cards distributed by the end of October.
- Canadian Safety Supplies – First Aid Kits. Info link: PMSS_First_Aide_Fundraider (1)
- Grad Photos: Hello Pitt Meadows Secondary School Grads and Families!
Exciting News! Grad Cap and Gown Expressions and Full Length Fashion photos are coming up very soon!
Sessions will take place October 30, November 1, 2 and 3, 2023 (3:00 – 9:00 p.m.) at the school in the Multipurpose Room. This environment allows us to provide quality portrait sessions within a safe and comfortable location.
This is a friendly reminder that this is an individual sitting only and that any friendship or family groups can be booked separately through the Buddy Photo booking link located below.
The Friendship/Buddy sessions will be held on November 3rd ONLY (from 6:30 – 9:00 p.m.) Our goal is to provide portraits that CELEBRATE you and your 13 years of academic achievement.
In order to appear in your school Yearbook, it is important that you have your graduation photo taken by Mountain West Studios. We are your official graduation photographer.
To book your preferred session time, please visit this link:
Grad Cap and Gown/Fashion
Friendship Groups (Buddy)
If you have any questions after reviewing our sign up page, please contact our service team: