This week, Monday-Thursday, we are running a double block schedule for in-school exams (not provincials). Below are the expectations and the schedule
- Open tutorial is optional, unless the classroom teacher has decided otherwise, but students must NOT be in the hallways.
- Once tutorials begin at 8:30, the exterior doors will be locked, with the exception of the main doors.
- Students who arrive after 8:30am will be held in the multipurpose room until 8:55 when tutorials are complete.
- During exam blocks students should NOT be in the hallways during the double blocks.
- Students will be in classes until the end of the double block, even if the teacher is not holding an exam.
|8:30 – 8:55||Tutorial||Tutorial||Tutorial||Tutorial|
|9:00 – 11:00||BLOCK A||BLOCK E||BLOCK B||BLOCK F|
|11:00 – 12:00||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch||Lunch|
|12:00 – 12:25||Tutorial||Tutorial||Tutorial||Tutorial|
|12:30 – 2:30||BLOCK C||BLOCK G||BLOCK D||BLOCK H|