Below are some important updates for you around technology that will be used to provide learning opportunities for our students at Westview.
Every student at Westview has a school district email address that can be accessed on any web browser (Chrome or Safari for example) at https://outlook.live.com/ and allows for access to a number of websites your teachers may be using.
There are teachers who are sending students class work and links using your school email address. These emails will allow students to access Office 365, Microsoft Teams & Google Classroom.
To access this email:
- Go to https://outlook.live.com/
- Email: [studentnumber]@mrpm.sd42.ca
- Password: WildCats_421 or Wildcats.1 or if they’re an international student: animals.1 For some Grade 8/9s, it may be their Elementary school password (Ravens1 / Scorpions1)
Some teachers will be using Google Classroom to deliver online learning opportunities. To ensure that your student is prepared for this, please log on to the parent portal and check that you have agreed to student access of Google Drive.
- Log on to the Parent Portal
- Click Consent Forms
- Select your Student (need to do this for each student in your family)
- Select Student Use of Google Drive Services and give consent
- Please Give Consent to all other applicable forms
If you have any questions about this or difficulty accessing your email or learning sites, please contact one of the Westview Admin team:
- Mr. Rowell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mr. Lindgren-Streicher (email@example.com)
- Mr. Kater (firstname.lastname@example.org)