2020 Dry Grad Info
Date: Friday June 5 – Saturday, June 6
Time: 11:30pm – 5:00am
Place: THSS (Enter at the gym doors by the music room)
Cost for students: $30. Once you enter, everything is free!
Guests: 1 guest allowed. Cost $30. Must have a Guest Permission form approved by administration. Forms will be available from the office in the spring.
Safe Ride Home Form: Must be completed before ticket is released.
Events from 11:30 – 3:00
- Mechanical Bull & Mechanical Surfer (Must have a signed waiver form. Forms available in the spring. Pick one up from the office, get it signed and return to the office ASAP or bring it to the event. If you do not have a signed waiver form, you DO NOT ride the bull or the surf board)
- Gambling (Grads will receive “grad bucks” when they arrive)
- Sumo Wrestling
- Bungee Run / Bungee Basketball
- Jousting Arena
- Obstacle Course
- “Horse” racing
- Foosball & Air hockey
- Bubble soccer
- Food (Pizza, Chips, Ice cream, Pop, Cappuccino, etc)
Event from 3:30 – 4:30
- Hypnotist Show
Event from 4:30 – 5:00
- Major draw prizes!
- You must be present to win!
**NOTE: IF YOU LEAVE, THERE IS NO RE-ENTRY.