Please follow the link below to access the SD 42 Parent Brochure that contains instructions for logging on to the MyClass site for the first time. There is also a video below that demonstrates how to log on for the first time.
- Your password was emailed to the email that you have provided the school. This is a security function and MyClass support will only send messages to the email on file. If you need to change the email address on your students’ file, please email your student name, old email address and new email address to email@example.com.
- If you need account information or help with password, please email MyClass@sd42.ca. The school cannot assist with account passwords.
- The link for parent log in to MyClass and to access Report Cards is: https://myedbc.sd42.ca/MyClass click the green “Login” button on the right.
- In order to view the “Set Preferences” tab click on your names in the top right hand corner.
- Once logged into MyClass, Report Cards will posted under the “Published Reports” (there may be multiple reports or publications available here, please view them all).
- Passwords expire routinely, you will be prompted with an “invalid login”. Click “I forgot my password” and the new password will be immediately sent to the email address on file. After 3 attempts, there is a 24 hour lockout.